Sunday, June 1, 2008
Tag: Six Random Things about Me!
Here is my first tag, thanks to Jacquie at Calliope's Coffee House, you can see her 6 things here.
I don't know if I can come up with six things, but here we go!
1. I have a scar on the inside part of my thigh that I've had since I was about 9 yrs. old. I was visiting my cousins and we had gone to a park. We were building a little nest (why? I have no clue now) and we were looking around for scaps of paper things along the ground. For some reason, I chose to walk along this low wire fence, with the wire between my legs. I was so in to looking for things, that I didn't see this piece of wire sticking up off the main wire!! and ouch...I learned 2 things that day...never walk with a wire between your legs..and never let anyone use Dairy Queen thin napkins to cover something bleeding...they will never come off!!!
2. I've been single, lived with someone, then married them, then divorced,single again, married, and became a widow. So, I've just about covered all the possibilities..so if anyone has any questions..just ask!! hahaha
3. I love horror/thriller movies, especially the older ones...give me a Lovecraft or Vincent Price movie and I am set for the evening!
4. I am a sodaholic...I love my Caffeine Free, Diet Mt. Dew.
5. I lived in Arizona for 24 years and loved it, but left last year to move to Missouri and start over after my husband died a few years ago. Left my job, left my home and friends..and am starting over. Some say I am crazy, but sometimes you just have to take that step...to find yourself again! :-)
6. I love watching sports!! Tennis, golf, football, softball, basketball, college and professional. I played tennis, softball and basketball growing up and dreamed of playing professionally, but knew I wasn't good enough. I do play a mean game of minature golf...so watch out!! ;-)
Rules of the game - Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules somewhere in your meme, write the six random things, tag six people in your post, let the tagees know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog, let the tagger know your entry is posted.
Tagged:(here are 2, will add more later!)
The Printed Page
Shhh I'm Reading