Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday Thinger!


Today's topic from Boston Bibliophile:

Book-swapping. Do you do it? What site(s) do you use? How did you find out about them? What do you think of them? Do you use LT's book-swapping column feature for information on what to swap? Do you participate in any of the LT communities that discuss bookswapping, like the Bookmooch group for example?

Well , my answer is going to be boring...hahaa...I don't do much book-swapping. I am signed up at Bookmooch, but haven't used it. I think it's because I love having books around me so much, that I hate to let them go!! Now, it's not that I don't think they work, but at this time it just isn't for me! All power to those that do though!!

*************************************************

4 comments:

Kathleen Gilligan said...

Lol I'm like you too. I hope to someday be able to give away books though! It will take a lot of willpower :)

Allison said...

Glad to see I'm not alone..and I see others that responded to this question just like us...we are not alone!

Marie Cloutier said...

Sometimes it's hard to say goodbye, I know !:-)

Petunia said...

I love PaperBackSwap for getting rid of those books that I know I will not read again. Otherwise, I'm like you. I just like my books too much.