Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday Thingers!


Tuesday Thingers for today from The Boston Bibliophile


Today's question is only marginally about LibraryThing but I thought it might be a fun question anyway. It's more about blogging. Everyone who participates in Tuesday Thingers has a blog- some have a book blog, some have several, some have blogs that are more personal, etc.- and we've all chosen to participate in this particular way of networking to build traffic, get to know each other, etc.

So my question is: what other weekly memes or round robins do you participate in? Is this the only one? Why Tuesday Thingers and not some other weekly Tuesday meme? Or do you do more than one?


Also, if you feel like you don't have enough memes, you can visit
The Daily Meme for even more blogging options for different days of the week. I know- like you don't have enough to do! :-)


My answer:
Well, my main meme is Tuesday Thingers, but I also have participated in Wednesday Weirdness and Booking Thru Thursday. Thanks for the link for the Daily Meme, now I will have to go check it out. I have been trying to think of a day to do a meme to, but haven't decided on one yet! I think they are a great idea to keep the mind a workin!

I would just like to say thanks to all who do have one and keep the questions going!! Great job you guys!!!

******************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just started Tuesday Thingers yesterday.