Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday Thingers!!

Popular this month on LT: Do you look at this list? Do you get ideas on what to read from it?

Have you read any of the books on the list right now? Feel free to link to any reviews you've done as well.

Here's the list and my answer:

1.The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

2.Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron

3.Nation by Terry Pratchett

4.Brisingr by Christopher Paolini

5.Anathem by Neal Stephenson

6.American Wife: A Novel by Curtis Sittenfeld

7.The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer

8.The Story of Edgar Sawtelle: A Novel by David Wroblewski

9.Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland

10.Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) by Stephenie Meyer


I have seen this list before and I do get ideas from it for myself and for gifts. Sadly, I have not read any of these books!! I do have American Wife, but have not read it yet. I would love to read Eclipse once I read the first 2 books. I want to read Brisingr and Dewey at some point too!!

******************


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't read ANY of the ten this month either, although three are waiting on the bookshelf for me!

Anonymous said...

I've read 2 of the 10 and don't have plans to read any of the others, although The Graveyard Book does intrigue me.