Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday Thingers!!


Today's topic:
Recommendations. Do you use LT's recommendations feature? Have you found any good books by using it? Do you use the anti-recommendations, or the "special sauce" recommendations? How do you find out about books you want to read?

I've looked at LT's recommendations, but a lot of the time they are books I've already read or have no interest in. MMM I need to go back and look for the anti- and 'special sauce' ones, don't recall those lists!!

I mostly find my books from reading threads on LT from Early Reviewers or "What are you reading now." Also, I tend to look at one book on Amazon.com...and it leads me to another book and then I see another interesting one!! ..So, I really don't have any problem finding enough books to read...they seem to find me!!!

No comments: