Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday Thingers!!


Today's question: LT Things- t-shirts, bags,cue cats- are you into the "stuff"? Do you use a cuecat to enter your books, or do you enter them manually? What do you think of the stuff?

Hahaha...I actually put a cuecat on my Xmas list!! I manually put books in now, but at times it would be nice to have one. I haven't bought anything yet from the store, but I love buying 'stuff' ( I don't go overboard..just something here or there that will be useful in some way)!! I think it's important to help spread the word about a great website...and I love talking to people about it when they ask. A book bag is on my list to get soon too.
***************************

3 comments:

Alyce said...

I didn't even know what a cue cat was before the Tuesday Thingers post today. I think it would be fun to have an LT t-shirt to wear around the house.

Anonymous said...

Smart to put the cue cat on your holiday list -- I hope Santa brings it for you.

bermudaonion said...

I agree that a CueCat would be a lot of fun to use, but I don't have enough books to warrant buying one. I think it's a great idea for your wish list, though.